Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Northerner by Birth, Southerner by the Grace of Ahura Mazda

so all kinds of fun has been going down at Mountain Gardens, but now is not the time to tell. i'm about to eat dinner, and with a few dinky solar panels, there's not enough juice to spend much time on the computer.

AH, AL! will all be up soon. i'm going to ask someone who knew Fredy Perlman to write an introduction. also, when i get to a comp where i can freely type, the blog posts will roll out of me like a mighty mountain stream. stay tuned.

2 comments:

D. Lollard said...

Staying tuned!

Anonymous said...

congrats on the move. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of AH! AL! on your site, as well as more of your own writing.

By the way I love the title of this post and am intrigued by your reference to Ahura Mazda (sometimes I wish I could say I'm a Parsi!). Please tell more!

Peace,

Cadeveo